Mühle – Shaving brush, STYLO, silvertip badger, handle material thuja grain wood
incl. 20% VAT plus Shipping Costs
Shaving brush with silvertip badger
Ring size M: 21 mm to unscrew
Handles made of thuja grain wood with chrome-plated metal highlights
Out of stock
- The Brushhead – Silvertip badger
- Among connoisseurs, silvertip badger is regarded as the pièce de résistance: Only the best, carefully selected badger hair is used for these purely handcrafted shaving brushes. The precious natural material is particularly soft and flexible.
- The fine, conically tapering hairs possess the ability to retain a large amount of water and produce a dense, creamy lather. Another sign of quality is the even black band running horizontally through the predominantly silvery gleaming hair.
- This premium product is manufactured using historical tools in an artisan procedure mastered by only a few specialists worldwide. The semi-circular shape of the brush head is created by hand when binding the brush. The fine tips therefore do not require trimming and the natural softness of the hair is retained.
- The Material – Thuja grain wood
- From golden brown to ruddy, with subtle or vivid veining in the grain: The burl of the sandarac tree, or Barbary thuja as it is also known, is regarded as one of the most valuable and most beautiful woods in the world. The strongly grained root burl only grows to a respectable size once the tree has died.
- The tuber is therefore hide to find and to recover. The scantlings are picked by hand and turned. Only sections displaying an exceptionally beautiful grain are used. While being made into handles the wood is stabilised and coated with high-grade resin in a special procedure. This makes it water-resistant and hard-wearing. The high-gloss surface very expressively accentuates the individual veining of the grain.
- Without chrome the world would forfeit a lot of its lustre. In the finish used for our wet shaving accessories it demonstrates its best qualities: The material is corrosion-resistant, very long-lasting and has a luxurious, alluring lustre. When contrasted with this, the colours and shapes of other premium materials are shown to their very best advantage.
- THE STYLO SERIES – INNOVATIVE AND UNIQUE
- A shaving kit in a conical shape: The result is a revolution in the history of wet shaving products. Our STYLO series combines chrome with high-grade resin, African Blackwood and thuja, the strongly grained burl of the sandarac tree.
- High-grade resin is predestined for this area of application. It is durable and retains its shine and radiance after years of use. African Blackwood is by nature particularly hard and water resistant. Thuja surfaces are sealed in a special process and therefore absolutely 100 percent water resistant.
- This series is available in the hair grades silvertip badger, fine badger and vegan ‘Silvertip Fibre’. The brush heads can be unscrewed and replaced with ease.
Shipping & PaymentFree shipping from €95,00
14 days free return
Payment: Credit card, Sofort, PayPal