ESBjERG – Aftershave & Pre-Shave Gel Verbena
€36,80 / 100 ml
incl. 20% VAT plus Shipping Costs
Nurturing Aftershave Gel which is gently to the skin.
Organic Aloe Vera soothes the skin and together with tiger grass accelerates cell renewal and protects the skin from irritations. Suitable for normal to oily skin. Can also be applied before shaving.
- Due to its unique blend of ingredients this gel is wonderfully refreshing and moisturizing to the skin. It contains beneficial ingredients, which soothe the skin and reduce irritations.
- The After Shave gel can also be used as Pre-Shave Gel. Applied before shaving the gel optimally moisturises the skin, makes it firmer and causes the hair to stand erect. This provides smoother shaving and reduces the risk of injuries.
- Verbena, also known as gromwell, gives the gel its fresh scent of citrus and is anti-inflammatory. Already in ancient Egypt it has been used for the healing of wounds.
- Even the manufacturing of natural cosmetics can always be improved.
Thus, during the manufacturing process and the storage of Esbjerg’s cosmetic products the classical music of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart constantly filled the air. Additionally special, energized water from the so-called “Schauberger-funnel” was used in the manufacturing process.
- 30% of aloe vera barbadensis leaf juice from certified organic farming form the basis of the gel. The plant is well known for its beneficial effects, as it accelerates cell renewal, strengthens the skin’s own protective barrier, reduces irritations, moisturizes and contains cooling and astringent properties.
- Tiger grass calms the skin. In traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine tiger grass has always been used due to its healing properties.
How to use
Gently apply the aftershave to the previously shaved skin. After shaving the fast-absorbing gel will leave the skin refreshed. The aftershave gel can also be used for the daily cleaning of face and neck.
Shipping & PaymentFree shipping from €95,00
14 days free return
Payment: Credit card, Sofort, PayPal