Mühle – Shaving brush, KOSMO, silvertip badger, handle material olive wood
incl. 20% VAT plus Shipping Costs
Shaving brush with silvertip badger
Ring size M: 21 mm to unscrew
Handles made of olive wood with chrome-plated metal highlights
Only 1 left in stock
The Brushhead – Silvertip badger
- Among connoisseurs, silvertip badger is regarded as the pièce de résistance: Only the best, carefully selected badger hair is used for these purely handcrafted shaving brushes. The precious natural material is particularly soft and flexible.
- The fine, conically tapering hairs possess the ability to retain a large amount of water and produce a dense, creamy lather. Another sign of quality is the even black band running horizontally through the predominantly silvery gleaming hair. This premium product is manufactured using historical tools in an artisan procedure mastered by only a few specialists worldwide.
- The semi-circular shape of the brush head is created by hand when binding the brush. The fine tips therefore do not require trimming and the natural softness of the hair is retained.
The Material – Olive wood
- Since ancient times, olive wood has been valued for its outstanding material characteristics and warm colouring. It is to be found throughout the Mediterranean region and has been used for centuries to make durable goods or artistic objects.
- The wood we use must be dried carefully for months before the handles are turned. We then sand the surfaces, seal them with oil and polish them to a silky finish. This brings out the gentle, honey-coloured grain of the wood particularly well.
- Without chrome the world would forfeit a lot of its lustre. In the finish used for our wet shaving accessories it demonstrates its best qualities: The material is corrosion-resistant, very long-lasting and has a luxurious, alluring lustre. When contrasted with this, the colours and shapes of other premium materials are shown to their very best advantage.
THE KOSMO SERIES – OPEN FOR NEW WORLDS
- At home everywhere, with an open mind for new worlds and experiences: The cosmopolitan is the role model for the development of this modern series with its contemporary, elegant design. Its special appeal is achieved not least by our characterful materials such as horn-coloured or black high-grade resin.
- For the natural materials we have chosen olive wood in warm shades and bog oak as a darker contrast. Selected sections of wood from trunks up to 3,000 years old are used. Simple, high-quality chrome rims accentuate the beautiful surfaces of the handle materials.
- Like many of our series, KOSMO is available in the hair grades silvertip badger, fine badger and vegan ‘Silvertip Fibre’. The brush heads can be unscrewed and replaced with ease.
Shipping & PaymentDelivery time:
We ship Wednesday to Friday
Rest of the World: €150,00
14 days free return
Payment: Credit card, Sofort, PayPal