We start the new year with our New Year – New Me promotion and -10% on the entire range. Simply enter coupon code newme2021.
- This Aftershave Cream works wonders on men’s dry skin. Men are often not very pleased by the thought of using creams after shaving, as creams and aftershaves do not seem to have much in common. However, Esbjergs’ Aftershave cream gently soothes the skin and is thus especially suitable for dry skin.
- Verbena, also known as gromwell, gives the aftershavecream its fresh scent of citrus. Verbena is anti-inflammatory. Already in ancient Egypt it has been used for the healing of wounds.
- Milk and cream contain similar ingredients. However, creams contain a higher percentage of nourishing ingredients.
- You don't necessarily need to shave first, before you use the Aftershave. The cream can be applied to a dry face in the morning or evening.
- Even the manufacturing of natural cosmetics can always be improved. Thus, during the manufacturing process and the storage of Esbjerg’s cosmetic products the classical music of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart constantly filled the air. Additionally special, energized water from the so-called “Schauberger-funnel” was used in the manufacturing process.
- Aloe Vera accelerates cell renewal, strengthens the skin’s own protective barrier, reduces irritations, moisturizes and contains cooling and astringent properties.
- Shea butter contains a lot of vitamin A and E, beta-carotene and allantoin. It has moisturising and healing effects and promotes cell regeneration.
- The vegetable based glycerin stabilizes the skin barrier, moisturizes it and gives your skin elasticity.
- Natural vitamin E obtained from sunflower oil is one of the skin’s most important antioxidants. It also helps to restore the moisture of your skin and prevents it from inflammatory skin.
- Rice bran oil not only has significant antioxidant effects, but also strengthens the natural skin barrier.