Man’s Face Stuff – Unscented Moustache Wax Tube
incl. 20% VAT plus Shipping Costs
Handmade item. Man’s Face Stuff Unscented Moustace Wax contains beeswax, petroleum jelly, olive oil, candelilla wax.
Man’s Face Stuff is handmade moustache wax from the most facial hair friendly city in the world, Portland, Oregon. Each handy tube is filled with their Unscented Moustache Wax; perfect for travel or keeping in your pocket for any necessary mid-day touch-ups.
Their tubes are also available in the varieteies Gin & Tonic, All Nighter and Stiff Breeze.
The unscented wax blend is their basic wax variety. It actually has a slight honey scent from the beeswax, which is quite pleasing. It’s a perfect starter wax for those not quite ready to jump into any of our various scented waxes.
Do your ‘stache a favor and get yourself some Man’s Face Stuff.
Beeswax, petroleum jelly, olive oil, candelilla wax.
Man’s Face Stuff wax can be applied in the proper way to cover anything from a light, natural hold, all the way to a tight curl.
- 1. Firstly, it is recommended that you comb your moustache to align any stray hairs.
- 2A. Either rub the wax directly onto your fingertips and proceed to step 3.
- 2B. If the wax was been in your pocket for a while, it may be soft enough to apply directly on your moustache. Style as you prefer.
- 3. Rub the wax between your thumb and forefinger until melted and apply to your moustache where desired.
- 4. (Optional) For those wishing for a more natural, lighter hold, some like to re-comb their moustache after waxing and then re-shape it.
- 5. Enjoy your moustache!
Shipping & PaymentFree shipping from €95,00
14 days free return
Payment: Credit card, Sofort, PayPal