Mühle – Shaving brush, TRADITIONAL, Silvertip Fibre®, handle material high-grade resin black
incl. 20% VAT plus Shipping Costs
Shaving brush with Silvertip Fibre®
Ring size M: 21 mm
Handles made of high-grade resin with chrome-plated metal highlights
Only 1 left in stock
- The Brushhead – Silvertip Fibre®
- The high-quality synthetic fibres represent a world first of our own invention. We offer a synthetically produced premium quality whose material characteristics are analogous to those of the precious natural hair, silvertip badger. The majority of the users even say that this quality actually provides better performance characteristics than the natural hair.
- ‘Silvertip Fibre’ is very soft at its fine tips, but somewhat more stable than natural hair in the middle section. These characteristics produce a pleasant, soft sensation on the skin when the lather is applied, without having to forgo the desired firmness of the hairs in the lathering process. In daily use, the manually processed fibres are less sensitive than natural hair as they dry more quickly and are resistant to shaving soaps and creams.
- The completely vegan fibres are also somewhat easier to use than natural hair as they produce a particularly creamy and thick lather from a small amount of shaving soap or cream, which is used much more sparingly as a result.
- The Material – High-grade resin
- High-grade resin is a high-quality synthetic material, the surface of which is processed and refined separately. The material is ideal for exclusive accessories and writing implements because it facilitates a broad spectrum of modern and classical designs in many attractive colours.
- To begin with, the aesthetic basic shapes for brush and razor handles are turned out of solid rods. Then each individual work piece is polished in several passes to give the surface its special gleam. This processing method lends the models a pleasant feel and secures their beauty for many years to come.
- Without chrome the world would forfeit a lot of its lustre. In the finish used for our wet shaving accessories it demonstrates its best qualities: The material is corrosion-resistant, very long-lasting and has a luxurious, alluring lustre. When contrasted with this, the colours and shapes of other premium materials are shown to their very best advantage.
- THE SERIES TRADITIONAL – FOR CONNOISSEURS WITH HIGH STANDARDS
- The safety razor with replaceable blades once revolutionised wet shaving and is today one of the most classic shaving accessories. At MÜHLE it is more than that: a minor marvel of precision, ergonomics and beauty, created for ambitious wet shavers.
- Anyone who masters the ritual after some practice will never want to shave without a safety razor! Suitable interchangeable blades, standardised for decades, are available from specialist retailers all over the world.
- Our models come in high-quality chrome-plating with fine chasing or combined with stylish high-grade resin in the popular classic colours black and white. A particularly exclusive option is the handle coated with rose gold.
- Matching brushes in the qualities silvertip badger and Silvertip Fibre® as well as three elegant holder models make the set complete. And finally, perhaps the best thing of all? Due to their practical sizes, safety razors and brushes naturally also serve as ideal travel companions.
Shipping & PaymentFree shipping from €95,00
14 days free return
Payment: Credit card, Sofort, PayPal