Mühle – Shaving brush, PURIST, silvertip badger, handle material high-grade resin black
incl. 20% VAT plus Shipping Costs
Shaving brush with silvertip badger
Ring size M: 21 mm to unscrew
Handles made of high-grade resin with chrome-plated metal highlights
Versandfertig in 1-2 Werktagen
Only 1 left in stock
- The Brushhead – Silvertip badger
- Among connoisseurs, silvertip badger is regarded as the pièce de résistance: Only the best, carefully selected badger hair is used for these purely handcrafted shaving brushes. The precious natural material is particularly soft and flexible.
The fine, conically tapering hairs possess the ability to retain a large amount of water and produce a dense, creamy lather. Another sign of quality is the even black band running horizontally through the predominantly silvery gleaming hair. This premium product is manufactured using historical tools in an artisan procedure mastered by only a few specialists worldwide.
The semi-circular shape of the brush head is created by hand when binding the brush. The fine tips therefore do not require trimming and the natural softness of the hair is retained.
- The Material – High-grade resin
- High-grade resin is a high-quality synthetic material, the surface of which is processed and refined separately. The material is ideal for exclusive accessories and writing implements because it facilitates a broad spectrum of modern and classical designs in many attractive colours.
To begin with, the aesthetic basic shapes for brush and razor handles are turned out of solid rods. Then each individual work piece is polished in several passes to give the surface its special gleam. This processing method lends the models a pleasant feel and secures their beauty for many years to come.
Without chrome the world would forfeit a lot of its lustre. In the finish used for our wet shaving accessories it demonstrates its best qualities: The material is corrosion-resistant, very long-lasting and has a luxurious, alluring lustre. When contrasted with this, the colours and shapes of other premium materials are shown to their very best advantage.
- THE PURIST SERIES – PURE AND FLAWLESS
Concentrating on the essential is an art. PURIST dispenses with all that is superfluous. The series is characterised by its gently rounded handles with a broadly shaped neck.
Briar wood from root tubers of the Mediterranean Erica plant familiar from the world of fine tobacco is used, as are high-grade black resin, ebony and the particularly decorative karelian masur birch.
This series is available in the hair grades silvertip badger, fine badger and the vegan ‘Silvertip Fibre’. The brush heads can be unscrewed and replaced with ease.
Shipping & PaymentFree shipping from €95,00
14 days free return
Delivery time: Versandfertig in 1-2 Werktagen
Payment: Credit card, Sofort, PayPal