Mühle – Shaving brush, STYLO, silvertip badger, handle material grenadilla
incl. 20% VAT plus Shipping Costs
Shaving brush with silvertip badger
Ring size M: 21 mm to unscrew
Handles made of grenadilla with chrome-plated metal highlights
Out of stock
- The Brushhead – Silvertip badger
- Among connoisseurs, silvertip badger is regarded as the pièce de résistance: Only the best, carefully selected badger hair is used for these purely handcrafted shaving brushes. The precious natural material is particularly soft and flexible.
- The fine, conically tapering hairs possess the ability to retain a large amount of water and produce a dense, creamy lather. Another sign of quality is the even black band running horizontally through the predominantly silvery gleaming hair.
- This premium product is manufactured using historical tools in an artisan procedure mastered by only a few specialists worldwide. The semi-circular shape of the brush head is created by hand when binding the brush. The fine tips therefore do not require trimming and the natural softness of the hair is retained.
- The Material – African Blackwood
- Grenadilla or African Blackwood has been used in Europe for 500 years, initially to manufacture musical instruments. It is one of the hardest woods worldwide and displays a particularly beautiful, dark brown to black grain. The high density and hardness of this natural material predestines it as a wet shaving accessory: The wood is turned, oiled and polished to a mirror finish.
- The result is a shimmering, highly water-resistant surface which further accentuates the grain. An attractive contrast to this is formed by the edging with gleaming chrome sections. – We use only African Blackwood from certified, sustainable plantations.
- Without chrome the world would forfeit a lot of its lustre. In the finish used for our wet shaving accessories it demonstrates its best qualities: The material is corrosion-resistant, very long-lasting and has a luxurious, alluring lustre. When contrasted with this, the colours and shapes of other premium materials are shown to their very best advantage.
- THE STYLO SERIES – INNOVATIVE AND UNIQUE
- A shaving kit in a conical shape: The result is a revolution in the history of wet shaving products. Our STYLO series combines chrome with high-grade resin, African Blackwood and thuja, the strongly grained burl of the sandarac tree.
- High-grade resin is predestined for this area of application. It is durable and retains its shine and radiance after years of use. African Blackwood is by nature particularly hard and water resistant. Thuja surfaces are sealed in a special process and therefore absolutely 100 percent water resistant.
- This series is available in the hair grades silvertip badger, fine badger and vegan ‘Silvertip Fibre’. The brush heads can be unscrewed and replaced with ease.
Shipping & PaymentFree shipping from €95,00
14 days free return
Payment: Credit card, Sofort, PayPal