With the purchase of any Penhaligon’s fragrance, you will now receive a Penhaligon’s mini product of your choice for FREE!
- The Brushhead - Silvertip badger
- Among connoisseurs, silvertip badger is regarded as the pièce de résistance: Only the best, carefully selected badger hair is used for these purely handcrafted shaving brushes. The precious natural material is particularly soft and flexible.
- The fine, conically tapering hairs possess the ability to retain a large amount of water and produce a dense, creamy lather. Another sign of quality is the even black band running horizontally through the predominantly silvery gleaming hair. This premium product is manufactured using historical tools in an artisan procedure mastered by only a few specialists worldwide.
- The semi-circular shape of the brush head is created by hand when binding the brush. The fine tips therefore do not require trimming and the natural softness of the hair is retained.
- The Material - Briar wood
- This material has long been valued by lovers of fine tobacco pipes or inlaid work. But only a few people know that the exquisite briar wood is taken from the Erica arborea which grows exclusively in Mediterranean regions.
- In order to process the vividly grained wood for brushes and razors the wood is first cooked. Only then does its beautiful reddish to brown colouring develop. The sections free of cracks and inclusions are then processed with great diligence: sanded into shape, stained by hand, then waxed and finally polished. In this way, each work piece becomes a valuable unique item.
- Without chrome the world would forfeit a lot of its lustre. In the finish used for our wet shaving accessories it demonstrates its best qualities: The material is corrosion-resistant, very long-lasting and has a luxurious, alluring lustre. When contrasted with this, the colours and shapes of other premium materials are shown to their very best advantage.
- THE PURIST SERIES - PURE AND FLAWLESS
- Concentrating on the essential is an art. PURIST dispenses with all that is superfluous. The series is characterised by its gently rounded handles with a broadly shaped neck.
- Briar wood from root tubers of the Mediterranean Erica plant familiar from the world of fine tobacco is used, as are high-grade black resin, ebony and the particularly decorative karelian masur birch.
- This series is available in the hair grades silvertip badger, fine badger and the vegan 'Silvertip Fibre'. The brush heads can be unscrewed and replaced with ease.
You must be logged in to post a review.