“Like father, like son” Being the son of Lord George certainly explains Radcliff’s weakness for the flesh. But, being illegitimate, he is unburdened by expectations and indulges himself with fast cars and faster girls, he lives for parties and provocation. Sexy and rebellious, every well bred girl succumbs to his leathery and tobacco fragrance. Being secretly the son of Lord George and Clandestine Clara certainly explains Radcliff’s weakness for the flesh, but his illegitimacy may have its advantages. Unburdened by title or propriety, Radcliff indulges in fast cars and even faster women - his raison d’être parties and provocation. A prominent note with Roaring Radcliff is of course tobacco - strong, smoky and distinctive to his set. He also always carries with him gingerbread - adding its sweet spiciness to his father’s love of liquor - in Radcliff’s case rum. Sexy and rebellious - what well-bred girl would not succumb to his charm? As he is wont to whisper in their inclining ears… The night is young…
- Gingerbread –Rum – Smoky Vanilla
- Head Notes: Ginger Bread: Zingy, fresh, hot, sweet.
- Cinnamon: Warm, spicy, hot
- Heart Notes: Rum: Fruity raisin floral woody balsamic
- Honey: Sugary, sweet.
- Base Notes: Tobacco: Smoky, sweet.
- Benzoin Resin: Vanilla, powder, soft, sweet
- Vanilla: Dark, spicy, sweet.