Save now -15% on the entire assortment at our Father’s Day promotion with the coupon code “father23″* (Excluding premium products as well as ESBjERG shaving creams and face moisturizer).
- You cannot add "ESBjERG - Aftershave Cream Grapefruit" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
This Aftershave Cream works wonders on men’s dry skin. Men are often not very pleased by the thought of using creams after shaving, as creams and aftershaves do not seem to have much in common. However, Esbjergs’ Aftershave cream gently soothes the skin and is thus especially suitable for dry skin A composition of healing and nourishing ingredients restores skin that is stressed and irritated from shaving. The Aftershave cream is also quickly absorbed and leaves no oily shine. The only things left are a wonderful feeling on the skin and an attractiveness that women won't be able to resist. The Aftershave cream is tenderly scented with grapefruit. Studies have shown, that using products with the scent of this fruit will make you appear up to 5 years younger. Milk and cream contain similar ingredients. However, creams contain a higher percentage of nourishing ingredients. Apply the Aftershave Cream in the morning and during the night even without shaving. Even the manufacturing of natural cosmetics can always be improved. Thus, during the manufacturing process and the storage of Esbjerg’s cosmetic products the classical music of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart constantly filled the air. Additionally special, energized water from the so-called “Schauberger-funnel” was used in the manufacturing process.
- Natural vitamin E obtained from sunflower oil is one of the skin’s most important antioxidants. It also helps to restore the moisture of your skin and prevents it from inflammatory skin.
- Sage strengthens collagenous fibers. The contained ursolic acid blocks metalloproteinases, which are responsible for decomposition of collagenous fibers in the skin.
- Rosemary has antioxidant, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Coconut oil contains a lot of calcium, magnesium, potassium and vitamins. It strengthens the skin and has antibacterial effects. Thus, it perfectly supports the skin’s barrier.
- Shea butter contains a lot of vitamin A and E, beta-carotene and allantoin. It has moisturising and healing effects and promotes cell regeneration.
- Allantoin prevents skin irritations and is very gentle to even sensitive skin types. Furthermore it has beneficial, cell regenerating and moisturizing properties
You must be logged in to post a review.